|Highly innovative and surprisingly affordable, the VersaWaveT is an extraordinary addition to the HOYA ConBio family of dental lasers. As the industry's best-engineered and most reliable fiber-delivered laser, the VersaWave features higher repetition rates, higher power output, and exceptional delivery ergonomics. As a result, patients experience fast, comfortable, and highly effective treatments.||"This technology is a tremendously powerful treatment modality that I use in my private practice, as well as in Hornbrook Group Courses. For aesthetic tissue recontouring, frenectomies, direct preparations, and closed flap bone recontouring, it provides unbelievable performance and results."David S. Hornbrook, D.D.S.|
Laguna Niguel, CA
|With its unmatched power and versatility, the VersaWave is a natural choice for dentists who wish to grow and expand their practices. Because of HOYA ConBio's commitment to backward compatibility, it is also a sound investment in the future.|
The VersaWave delivers the best in all-tissue dental laser technology with the largest combination of advanced features, including:
- Unique range of 3 - 50 pulses per second for higher, more variable pulse repetition rates. The VersaWave is optimized for a wide variety of procedures, and provides greater flexibility for superior clinical outcomes.
- Maximum energy of 400 millijoules per pulse, more than any other fiber-delivered dental laser.
- Maximum average power of nine watts delivered by the FlexLiteT III, dentistry's lightest, longest, and most flexible fiber delivery system.
- New Perfect BalanceT fiber support system for zero handpiece resistance and complete freedom of movement.
- Unique TruTestT external calibration guarantees that laser power at the handpiece remains where it is set